Humint Events Online: “I didn’t vote for him but he’s my president, and I hope he does a good job.”

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

“I didn’t vote for him but he’s my president, and I hope he does a good job.”

Believe it or not, that was my attitude about Bush after the 2000 "election".

Yeah, I was pretty upset about the Florida debacle and the Bush v Gore decision, especially coming after what I considered was the ridiculous drama of the Clinton impeachment.

But ultimately, I realized, I had little choice but to accept Bush and to hope he did a good job.

However, for me, Bush ceased to be a president and became a criminal after the Iraq invasion -- when all the lies really became clear. This was about the same time I had a growing realization that 9/11 was an inside job.

Now-- for some reason, Keith Olbermann decided Bush finally crossed the line with the Libby commutation.

I think Olbermann is better than most of the talking heads on TV, but come on. The Libby deal was what finally did it?

Gimme a freakin' break.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spooked, Olbermann works for the Main Stream Media (MSM)...
has he ever talked about the nuking of the WTC towers? has he ever hinted at no-planes involved in S-11? exactly...

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olbermann is a tool for them to control the debate. Like Amy Goodman and Michael Moore and Bill Maher. They will say things that may seem controversial, and they will trumpet how "left wing" they pretend to be, but when it comes down to it they either give lip service to the official 9/11 myth altogether (Goodman and Maher) or they try to divert it down the LIHOP limited hangout rabbit hole (Moore). A good example for Moore is in "Fahrenheit 9/11" when he shows the footage of Bush in the classroom at Booker, he keeps harping on the matter of "Why didn't he jump up and start giving orders? Why is he just sitting there like a lump?" when if he was genuine what he would have been asking is "Why is Bush's Secret Service ALLOWING him to sit there if they have no idea if a plane might be inbound to land on the school where he is?". They are what's known as Left Gatekeepers. And your average American leftist (who hasn't looked into 9/11 I mean) will say "Gosh, I've heard some people say 9/11 was an inside job, but as much as Moore and Goodman and Maher hate Bush, they SURELY would've said something about it if it was true". That's how they get you; it's all about controlling both sides of the debate. Keeping people arguing within a little box of their making.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger