Humint Events Online: Bush's Gestapo Intimidated Family of NSA Whistleblower

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bush's Gestapo Intimidated Family of NSA Whistleblower

Pretty disgusting:

When the Times finally ran the story, setting off a firestorm in Congress and the national press, and spawning dozens of lawsuits against telecoms and the government, the FBI began trying to track down the leak. In 2007, Tamm came home to find 18 agents in his house. “They were all wearing body armor, they were all well armed,” he recalled. “They asked my kids if we had any secret rooms in the house … or whether I had any weapons. They were in my house for over seven hours.”

“I’m sure before that time my phone was listened to,” he added. His wife, who didn’t know he’d turned whistleblower, has been forever changed. “She will never feel the same in my house … She really felt that her security had been victimized.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger