Humint Events Online: Bogus Official 9/11 Science

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bogus Official 9/11 Science

I created a new site for the articles AP and I wrote critiquing various "official" science articles written about 9/11, most notably Bazant's work on the official WTC collapse story.

Previously, I had posted these articles at a "bloglines" site, but I wasn't at all happy with the format of that blog.

Here, I have created this new site with "wordpress", which is definitely better than the "bloglines" site-- but it is still not as user friendly and flexible as "blogspot". FWIW.

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Awesome Spooked. Keep pluggin' along. One suggestion/comment though: is there a way you could ad links to social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, et al.) so I can post both your & A.P.'s articles elsewhere? TIA.

10:30 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Thanks, Rob. I don't know how to add those thingies but I guess I will try to do it.

6:43 AM  
Blogger pteranodon said...

Looks nice! Could you easily add the original publishing dates of the various articles? I have also posted links to some good articles that you and A.P. have written, via YouTube.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Thanks for the link buttons Spooked!!!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger