Humint Events Online: Things That make You Go "Hmmm"

Friday, April 02, 2010

Things That make You Go "Hmmm"

Obama issues a major increase in gas mileage standards for the auto industry. That's good. The bad part is the new mpg standard is "34"-- a number I've been seeing more and more lately, a number with sinister connotations.

Even putting aside the 34, I would feel much better about the mileage standards if it weren't for his administrations' blatant support of illegal wiretaps, to name one of a dozen issues that show the true colors of President O.

1 Comments:

Blogger nickname said...

My phones, keyboard, calculators, microwave oven, radios, rulers, and even the streets in my neighborhood
all contain the dreaded (by some, I suppose) the number "3"...and come to think of it, they also all have the number "4".

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger