Humint Events Online: Hillary Clinton: the Anointed One

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Hillary Clinton: the Anointed One

Perfect End to Democratic Primary: Anonymous Super-Delegates Declare Winner Through Media

I never did like it when people called Obama the "Anointed One"... it just seemed too smarmy, the kind of right-wing sarcasm that usually put me off.

But I do think the term is fairly appropriate for Hillary.

----

By the way, I still go to Democratic Underground (DU), and I have been following the primaries there. There are some pretty cool Bernie supporters there. The Hillary ones are mostly annoying.

The old conspiracy forum (now called "Creative Speculation" [gag]) is a faint shadow of its former self, not really worth much time. But then again, there's not that much news in the 9/11 world anyway.

But what's funny is I see some of the same 9/11 OCT shills still around on DU, popping up as (naturally) Hillary supporters. In particular I see Hack89 and Sid Dithers posting a lot for Hillary.

I've seen my old pal William Seger too, though not posting on Hillary.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


What about the flaming gay dude aka boloboffin? Did anyone ever figure out if he? is a paid shill - or just a rabid follower of the amazing peda --- owner and operator of duke of madness mufflers?

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


today in 33 mania

The week in 33 photos

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/10/world/gallery/week-in-photos-0610/index.html

2:31 PM  
Blogger the mighty wak said...


hillary is just another war-monger graduate from the school of Bush.
i will vote for Trump who advocates bringing the troops home and closing the border to mexico.

4:56 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Yeah, I haven't seen Boloboffin at Du for years. I forgot about him!

Was he the one whose identity was compromised here, had some intel connection? Like through his brother or father? I think he emailed me at one point, begging me to delete a comment on this blog that had his real name. And I did, because I'm a nice guy... too nice.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger