Humint Events Online: Clarification of the Last Post " Proof That The Hijacking of Flight UA93 Was Fake"

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Clarification of the Last Post " Proof That The Hijacking of Flight UA93 Was Fake"

While I have very strong suspicions that the hijacking of flight UA 93 was fake, my post should have been titled "Proof That The Official Story of the Hijacking of Flight UA93 Is Fake".

That is, another possibility I didn't mention is that ground control WAS alerted that flight 93 was a hijack, and that this has been totally covered up. Thus, the pilots of flight 93 may have indeed warned ground control that there was a hijacking, but this was never reported and it is being covered for any number of possible reasons. I personally think it is unlikely that this happened, since one would have to silence several civilan air traffic controllers on this, but it remains a significant possibility.

There are some other interesting aspects and other weird things about the hijacking of flight 93 that I don't have time to post right now, but I will link to this Democratic Underground thread that discusses these very issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger