Humint Events Online: If Katrina Was Like 9/11

Friday, September 02, 2005

If Katrina Was Like 9/11

--Bush's five week vacation before the event was Bush's five week vacation before the event

--the New Orleans levee was the WTC towers

--the waves were the planes crashing into the WTC towers

--the lack of National Guard reinforcement of the levees was the Air Force stand-down

--the demolition of the levee was the demolition of the WTC (both were the big killers)

--Bush's inept response to the crisis was Bush's inept response to the crisis





All I'm saying is I have my suspicions.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jesuspower said...

well, trying to mix the 2 events is kinda pushing it I think. However, unlike 9/11, there is something you can do to help these people.
Example: I may be going down in a month to help people move out. I am also offering free hosting to Katrina related projects.

I am sure you can do something.

12:26 AM  
Blogger spooked said...

I suggest the most important help should have arrived several days ago.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if you are getting shot at, it is kinda hard to help.
Now, how about those school buses?

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger