Humint Events Online: New Pearl Harbor Day

Sunday, September 11, 2005

New Pearl Harbor Day

I hate to say it, but at this point, I am very burned out on September 11th 2001.

I don't feel like doing ANYTHING about 9/11 today.

Not protest, not write letters, not even blog.

What I can say is I would love to know exactly how the WTC towers were blown up.

I would love to know what really happened with the 19 hijackers and the passengers on flights 11, 175, 77 and 93.

I would love to know what flying machines hit the WTC towers.

I would love to know if the hijackers even boarded any planes.

I would love to know who set up the bombs at the Pentagon, what sort of flying machine went into the Pentagon, and how many of the plane parts found were planted.

I would love to know whether any human remains were found in Shanksville, or whether that was a fraud just like the crash site was.

I would love to know what really happened to flight 93 and how many of the calls were real and how many were faked.

I would love to know details about the NORAD live-fly hijacking drills on 9/11, and if any of the 9/11 flights were part of the drill.

I would love to know how much the media and the airlines are covering up about 9/11.

I would love to know exactly how much Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rumsfeld knew about 9/11 before it happened, how much they knew when it happened, and how much they knew when they covered the whole mess up with the sorry 9/11 commission.

Will we ever find out any of these things?

I doubt it.

I think however, 9/11 is sort of an accelerated version of the Kennedy assassination, where unlike it taking thrity years for most people to realize there was a conspiracy, it will only take a few years. I think within the next couple of years, most people will realize the official story is a sham. And there will be another government investigation, but it will likley be a limited hang-out: some new info will be let out but the vast horrible truth will be covered up, perhaps forever.

I'm not sure there is any thing we can do about this, since these secrets will go to the grave of this Republic. The only way they will be let out is if the Republic is destroyed. The problem is, it is hard to see this country going down without catastrophic turmoil and possibly the death of most people on this planet.

I am not a doomsayer, and I am not predicting the imminent demise of this country. I suspect things will go on in this country much as they have been for the next few decades. Sure, the Democrats will get power back in some sort of "popular" uprising (as the media would put it), and maybe they will fix the votings machines too. But in terms of war, there is really only one party in Washington DC: the war party. And as long as we have a huge army and want to dominate the planet, we will find reasons for war.

Of course, all empires over-reach, and fall with time. This will happen too with the USA.

Maybe it has already started.

Maybe it won't start for a while longer.

I think it is too hard to tell at this moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jesuspower said...

Covert 2 Overt Analysis: Like the governor of LA, or the Mayor of New Orleans?

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brown has NOT been 'fired', in the sense that you and I understand the word.

He has merely been "shuffled", out of the spotlight, to Washington D.C. where he can continue implementing the Neo-CONs plan to destroy this country.

So actually...in EVERY sense of the word, when Bushie hailed Brown this past week when he praised Brown with the statement "Brownie...yer doin' a hell of a job!"...Bush TRULY meant it...because Brown ACTUALLY WAS...as far as the Neo-CON MURDERERS were concerned. He sucessfully presided over the razing of N.O. for Bush and his BIG Business cronies.

This country's economy will collapse within the next 9 months...by the way.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger