Humint Events Online: The CRAAAZY Conspiracy Theory

Sunday, March 26, 2006

The CRAAAZY Conspiracy Theory

The great irony of my recent research on the second hit is that this is THE MOST CUT-AND-DRIED EVIDENCE telling us that something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with the official 9/11 story.

But most people will NOT even look at it much less take it seriously because it sounds so crazy.

This all goes to show the effectiveness of the BIG LIE technique-- and I'm sure this was a major factor the perps took into account when they set-up 9/11.

There is no doubt the mind control operation was in full force for the TV networks on 9/11.

How many times did CNN show the second plane hitting the south tower?

I know personally I had to turn the TV off after a couple of hours because I couldn't stand to watch it over and over again.

But that imagery was BURNED into the minds of everyone who watched TV that day.

And it was all a huge lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger