Second Hit Quiz
Please submit your answers in the comments section.
First, review the material. Watch
this video from CNN offically showing flight 175 attacking the South WTC tower.
Notice how the video plane disappears into the south tower without any trace of distortion of the plane or any sign of immediate explosion-- even though the wall hit by the plane was constructed of multiple huge steel beams. Once the plane got through these beams, the plane should have hit several cement floor slabs at a perpendicular angle. Yet the plane melts completely into the building without any trouble, without any distortion, without anything breaking off, without even slowing speed.
The questions (please answer yes or no):
1) wasn't this video, and other videos showing this same event, that were played over and over on 9/11?
2) wasn't it videos of this event that were the main basis for saying airplanes were used to attack the US on 9/11?
3) did we see any clear pictures of the other officially hijacked 9/11 airplanes (flights 11, 77, 93) on 9/11?
4) shouldn't a huge jet slow somewhat upon impacting such a huge steel structure?
5) shouldn't a huge jet show some distortion upon impacting such a huge steel structure?
6) if the plane is going to break apart and explode, shouldn't it do this upon the very initial impact?
7) if the plane is strong enough to slice through the outer wall and proximal floor slabs, shouldn't it slice all the way through the entire building?
8) isn't it possible that this video could have been faked using Hollywood-type special effects/computer animation?
9) do you think the things that happen in Roadrunner cartoons are realistic?
10) Essay question: let's assume the plane was strong enough to completely slice into the building, intact. What destroyed the plane when it got inside?
Finally, PINCH, you never answered the questions I asked here. Could you, please?