Humint Events Online: Another Cheery Article About the Bright Future of America

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Another Cheery Article About the Bright Future of America

Americans, I have some bad news for you:

You have the worst quality of life in the developed world - by a wide margin.


If you had any idea of how people really lived in Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and many parts of Asia, you'd be rioting in the streets calling for a better life. In fact, the average Australian or Singaporean taxi driver has a much better standard of living than the typical American white-collar worker.

I know this because I am an American, and I escaped from the prison you call home.

(snip-- lots of cheery details about the US)

I am not writing this to scare you. I write this to you as a friend. If you are able to read and understand what I've written here, then you are a member of a small minority in the United States. You are a minority in a country that has no place for you.

So what should you do?

You should leave the United States of America.
MY feeling is that you are better served by staying in the USA and trying to change things for the better. It's not like other developed countries are so much more free, even if they have better health care and vacations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger