Humint Events Online: Dave McGowan Takes on the Bogus Apollo Missions

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Dave McGowan Takes on the Bogus Apollo Missions

I started with this one because I thought it was on Apollo 11*, but he actually has a whole series on the missions. Probably best to start with Apollo I -- though his take on the moon rocks and lunar modules is absolutely devastating and hilarious.

UPDATE: I read through all 12 essays, and even though there is a ton of snark in there, they are still the most comprehensive debunking of the Apollo missions (and NASA in general) that I've seen.

UPDATE 2: Cross-posted at DU, with the typical shills spouting the typical nonsensical bullshit.

*It's not, specifically on Apollo 11, it's the 11th article.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

exposes NASA for total fraud.
by the way buzz aldrin was voted off of 'dancing with the stars' last night.

12:48 PM  
Blogger nickname said...

Thanks, Spooked. Mr. McGowan is
everything you said AND a bag of

8:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

I read all the pieces and I have not laughed so much in years. This stuff is understated, humorous, and brilliant.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger