Humint Events Online: Wild-eyed Lunatic Ravings

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Wild-eyed Lunatic Ravings

As I go about my daily life, it is often hard to imagine the 9/11 attacks as a massive government conspiracy. Not that I think it isn't possible-- just that it seems so detached from everyday life.

So how much off the deep-end have I gone when I think there were plane-bombs and switched flights on 9/11? Am I trying too much to imagine some deep evil plot from our government?

An interesting thing for me is reading about how some 9/11 conspiracy people like to talk about conspiracies involving SARS and the "mysterious deaths" of microbiologists after 9/11. As a professional biomedical scientist, I know that talk about engineering SARS is just a lot of hooey. And there is no mystery in the deaths of microbiologists that occurred after 9/11. There is a huge population of microbiologists in this country, and the fact that some of these people might die over a certain period of time is fairly predictable. Furthermore, microbiology is such a diverse and specialized field, it is hard to see how the people that died point to any conspiracy. For instance, Don Wiley, a "microbiologist" from Harvard who disappeared in Memphis was in fact a highly-regarded scientist who studied protein structures relating to viruses and the immune system. He wasn't a true "microbiologist", since he didn't work on bacteria. His body was later found in the Mississippi river and apparently he suffered from some balance diorder. They think he fell off a bridge while walking late at night. Sure, it sounds a little fishy, but knowing as I do what he worked on, I find it hard to believe his death was part of some strange plot because he "knew too much". I didn't know him personally, but I doubt very much there was anything "dark" about what he did.

So, the fact is that I have no training in engineering or in the military. I know very little about how the CIA and other secret government organizations operate. Thus, I know I am on shaky ground when I try to speculate about huge conspiracies involving the government on 9/11. And what do I know about buildings collapsing and planes blowing up?

All I can say is that I am trying to use my best judgement and my most logical thinking to examine 9/11. And I don't need special training to know that there are very peculiar things about 9/11 that haven't been explained properly.

Thus in no particular order:
1) how did so many cell phone calls get through from flying planes on 9/11-- in particular from flight 93-- when it is clear that cell phones do not work under these circumstances?
2) how did a terrorist pilot who basically couldn't fly, pilot a Beoing 757 into the Pentagon at such a precise approach?
3) how did the large plane that hit the Pentagon produce such a small hole in the wall and how did it essentially vaporize?
4) what is that strange bulge under the wing of "flight 175"?
5) how come "flight 175" doesn't have the dimensions of a Boeing 757-200 series plane which it is supposed to be?
6) how did the US government know so much about the "hijackers" but were supposedly unable to stop them?
7) how come the evidence found relating to the "hijackers" on 9/11 sounds suspiciously planted?
8) how did the "hijackers" all take over the controls of the planes so easily?
9) why did WTC7 collapse from an apparent controlled demolition?
10 how did the WTC towers collapse in such a controlled manner and at a time when the plane fires had almost burned out?

... and on and on and on...

I think it doesn't take specialized scientific training to see there are many many problems with the official story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger