Humint Events Online: A Chilling Message

Sunday, November 14, 2004

A Chilling Message

from Indira Singh:
Currently, anyone taking on the Bush administration's complicity in 9/11 is treading on seriously dangerous grounds. Any redemption that I might have gained from a change in Administration, a change in people taking a chance to hire me, has gone. Secret grand juries are as dangerous a concept as secret trials.

Therefore I am seriously making plans to leave the country. I became a citizen of the United States of America, not some Saudi or Nazi version thereof.

For me, this is real. I hold real data implicating the Bush Administration in the events of 9/11. For me to do something with it, I have to leave, if only to be able to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger